Maintenance Issue?Report a Fault
Your Reliable Management Agent
Once your property has been rented, the management of the tenancy for the following 12 months (or more) is where the real work kicks in which is why we offer a complete lettings service from introducing the tenant to full management of the property, meaning you can sit back and relax in the knowledge that every detail is being handled. We treat your property like our own, carrying out regular inspections to ensure the property is being kept to an acceptable standard and handling any unexpected maintenance queries that may arise. Upon taking up our management service, you will be assigned a dedicated property manager, available 8am-8pm (weekdays) for any queries and available by mobile, email or in the office so you can rest assured knowing your rental is in safe hands.
We pride ourselves on our professionalism boasting a 5 star rated service, which includes:
- 24/7 maintenance reporting for your tenants
- Rent collection and processing to your dedicated bank account
- Monthly rent statements
- Utilities and council tax transfers
- All tenant liaison
- Arrangement of quotes, arrangement of fixtures and repairs of maintenance issues
- Liaison and arrangement of contractors
- Management of deliveries such as new appliances
- Property inspections bi-yearly
- Key Holding Service
- Ensuring compliance with all landlord statutory obligations
- Management and renewal of gas safety, electrical safety and EPC certificates
- Management and renewal of insurance policies
- Serving of any required legal notices
- Annual Rent Review
- Management of any tenancy contract renewal or extensions
- Tenant check out, checkout report and management of the deposit returns process including allocating deductions
Lux Homes has a wealth of experience managing properties from individual properties to small portfolios to larger residential blocks. We understand that managing a block requires a lot more expertise which is why we are trusted by companies and developers alike across London and Essex to take care of their larger assets. Our experienced property management team have the know how in order to enable the smooth running of several units at once including looking after the finer details of arranging gardeners, window cleaners, block cleaners, other regular maintenance and communal repairs to ensure the upkeep of the block in the long term.
Our 24/7 maintenance reporting service ensures all maintenance queries are dealt with effectively and efficiently, it also gives your tenants peace of mind knowing their requests are being handled quickly and professionally. We work with only highly experienced qualified contractors with whom we have lengthy business relationships to ensure you receive the best service at the most competitive prices. Our maintenance team can handle just about anything including; gas, electrics, plumbing, cleaning and leaks to name a few. Alternatively, we are happy to work with a preferred contractor of your choice, engaging in all related issues on your behalf and settling accounts as requested. Whether you are travelling the world or hard at work you can relax in the knowledge that any unexpected maintenance problems know matter how big or small are being handled by our professional management team.